This Site uses Google Analytics
This site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a piece of software that grabs data about this site’s visitors (you). It’s something like an advanced server log. Google Analytics records: What website you came from to get here. For how long you stay. What kind of computer you’re using. And quite a bit more.
The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to this site and what content they’re reading. This allows us to make better decisions about design and content.
We do not collect personally identifiable information, like your name or email address. Occasionally, we will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
You may also use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software, if you choose. Here is a link to do this:
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies may also enable us to track and target user interests to improve user experience on our website in the future.
- We don’t collect any personal information without you affirmatively providing it to us in a form, such as on our “Connect with Us” page or to request to download a white paper.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone unless required by law.
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 26 months
- MailChimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
You can disable cookies through your internet browser. Each browser will provide detailed information about cookie management and how to disable cookies.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
If you object to our collection of cookies, please disable cookies in your browser before continuing to use our website.